F B Taylor (Cable Contractors) Environmental Practice
F B Taylor (Cable Contractors) Ltd is committed to achieving environmental best practice throughout its business activities.
We recognise that economic growth, sustainable development and a safe and healthy environment must work hand in hand. It is our responsibility as a global citizen to strive towards and, continually challenge, ourselves to improve environmental performance.
F B Taylor (Cable contractors) Ltd will:
- Minimise the use of energy, water and other natural resources in operations
- Minimise waste and maximise reuse, recycle and energy recovery from waste
- Consider the effects our activities may have on the environment beyond our immediate operations and seek to minimise environmental harm
- Consider opportunities to make a positive contribution to the environment in all our activities
- Consider the impact of our activities on adjacent businesses and residents and behave as a ‘good neighbour’
- Encourage active participation from employees and stakeholders at all levels in improving environmental performance
- Minimise noise nuisance, in particular where the public may be affected (including night work)
- Be proactive in minimising production of waste by reducing the use of fossil fuels and incorporate long term strategic objectives for energy efficiencies into planning and development
- Develop a sustainable supply chain by using suppliers that have environmental standards compatible with our own.